Write for Us – Become a Guest Contributor
Want to write a guest post for us? You’re in the right place.
Our readers love to dive into about marketing and sales strategies, trends and tips.
Sales and marketing are the main themes of our site, but feel free to pitch any other related topics as well.
To get your guest post accepted, follow our steps of our editorial flow.
Step 1 – Pitch Your Suggested Topics and Target Keywords
Submit your guest post pitch using the form below and fill the following information:
- Your area of expertise – in which field can you write insightful content
- 2-3 examples of articles written by you
- 2-3 suggested topics to write about + your main target keyword
Step 2 – Wait for Approval
If your topic and keyword idea get accepted, you’ll definitely hear from us in 2-3 days.
We’ll choose one of your suggested topics or make some modifications to the topic.
Step 3 – Write the Article
Once your article gets accepted, you’ll get the green light to start writing. When you write for us, it’s critical that you strictly follow our content guidelines below:
- No fluff! Only insightful and top-level marketing and sales advice.
- 100% unique content that hasn’t been published anywhere else
- 1500+ words
- Add subheadings and bullet points
- Break your content into digestible paragraphs that’s easy to read
- At least 3 images or diagrams to illustrate your points
- Do your research – Your statements have to be backed up with data. Opinions are worthless if you don’t back them up.
- Feel free to insert external links to relevant blog posts or articles to support your claims. 1 links per article can be do-follow. However, links to irrelevant content, homepages or category pages will be removed or made nofollow.
- Submit your article in Google Docs, allow suggestions or edit access if you want revisions. Otherwise, we’ll just revise the article without consulting you.
- Once published on our site, you cannot publish the same article anywhere else, including your own blog.
Failing to follow these guidelines will result in getting your article rejected without further consideration.
If you decide to send a draft written by a bot, your article is automatically rejected. We might still publish an article with the same keyword.
However, if your article meets our content standards, you can expect the article to be published 1-2 weeks after you’ve submitted the draft.